Google added nine new features to the Google Keyword Planner Tool.
1) Nice graphical visualizations and estimates for geographics that breaks out locations with volumes.
2) Location breakdowns for geographics of your targeted location.
3) Device segmentation and bid adjustments.
4) Flexible time periods.
5) You can see breakdowns by device and targeted locations.
6) View mobile trends in green compared to the total volume across all types of devices in blue.
7) You can now see absolute and relative changes for each ad group and keyword’s volume comparing two periods.
8) A Period of Time Comparison.
9) Specify a time period.
Details can be found in sources: https://goo.gl/tBpf2X